- Prepare payment voucher, check payment details, check staff claims and issue payment on time.
- To manage proper filing and documentation work.
- Key in and ensure all the transaction are recorded and updated into accounting system accurately.
- Prepare bank reconciliation.
- Assist superior on others office tasks.
- Candidate must possess at least a diploma/advance diploma/degree in accounting equivalent.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Required skill(s): Basic Ms Excel and Ms Word.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Willing to learn, committed, responsible, and able to work independently.
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
Interested candidates, please email your detailed resume to us to email@example.com.